In order to provide complete functionality, this web site needs your explicit consent to store browser cookies. If you don't allow cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the web site including but not limited to: log in, buy products, see personalised content, switch between site cultures. It is recommended that you allow all cookies.

Van Gansewinkel Case Study

Van Gansewinkel is a European supplier of waste services with a large emphasis on sustainability. But even though they're huge advocates of sustainable alternatives, for a long time they were stuck in a heavily paper-based and manual invoice process.

In order to combat the amount of paper, they decided to implement electronic invoicing (e-invoicing) to decrease the amount of paper invoices they processed. After implementing e-invoicing, Van Gansewinkel began receiving 30% of invoices electronically. And to combat the remaining 70%, they implemented Basware Scan and Capture.

Download the full case study learn:

  • How Van Gansewinkel got their suppliers onboarded.

  • The benefits Van Gansewinkel gets from the Basware Network.

  • How Van Gansewinkel intends on extending automation across their entire purchase to pay (P2P)