Putting the We in eProcurement
Organizations are changing the way they think about managing their spending. There is a shift taking root when it comes to controlling costs – a move away from a top-down management style to a bottom-up collaborative approach. This solution is the outcome of more and more organizations realizing the “Power of We” in relation to procurement – an approach we call WeProcurement.
Read this eBook to learn:
- What the WeProcurement approach is
- Why companies are moving away from a top-down style of procurement management
- How to create the key components of WeProcurement – relevance, intelligence, awareness – in an eProcurement solution
- Who has leveraged WeProcurement and what concrete results they’ve seen
- How procurement departments are becoming more strategic and leaving the days of compliance policing behind.
We have found that 2% savings can go to 12% or more when WeProcurement is behind the design and rollout of an eProcurement system. And, really saving money is just the beginning – it’s what new strategic options become available because of those savings that are giving companies a competitive advantage. That’s why everyone in the company who buys goods and services has a role to play – now is the time to put We in eProcurement.