Latest episode: When is the right time to move to Touchless Invoice Processing?
In this latest podcast episode, Basware experts Kevin Kamau and Olav Maas discuss Touchless Invoice Processing, what it is, the value it drives throughout the entire Finance organization, and how to decide if it’s the best time to implement your journey to elite level automation.
Tune in now and learn:
- How Touchless Invoice Processing leads to a new, refreshed mindset
- Why it’s important to see it as a collaborative journey, not a sole endeavor
- What sort of partner you need to come out on top and ensure success
See how touchless invoice processing drives value all throughout the Finance department, from the CFO down to the AP clerk. Listen now.
Episode 3: Man meets machine - Mastering automation in the AI age
In this episode, we take a closer look at a new member of the Finance and Procurement teams: Artificial Intelligence (AI). Join Dr Ayesha Khanna, Co-Founder and CEO of ADDO AI, and Basware’s CMO Lars Madsen, who cut through popular myths and misconceptions, throwing light on which roles AI can and should be playing for businesses.
Tune in to hear:
- How to blend human and digital talent in order to get the most from both
- Why Finance and Procurement leaders must first leave AI out of the conversation, to make a success of AI projects
- Which one factor has the biggest impact on the business value of automation projects
Episode 2: Another era, another gameplan
In this two-part episode we talk about what some are dubbing the ‘New Financial Era’ – specifically Covid-19’s part in thrusting the need for technological change upon us – but when managed properly, it doesn’t have to be complicated.
With financial pressures intensifying dramatically in the wake of the global pandemic – and more and more organisations re-evaluating how they do business – Director of Product Management at Basware (and Source to Pay, eProcurement, eInvoicing, and AP Automation expert), Jason Vincelette and Tim Harford OBE: ‘The Undercover Economist’, Financial Times columnist, BBC broadcaster, and author of books including “How to Make the World Add Up” share their views and expertise on:
- What businesses need to consider when implementing technological changes
- Especially when such changes are being thrust rapidly and robustly upon them
- How “improvising as they go” can help them dictate such change and rewrite the financial function in the role of an unlikely hero of innovation
- How the automation of financial processes and data will be crucial
Episode 1: Pandemic - the P2P panorama
On Episode 1 of Basware Bytes, join Basware’s Sami Peltonen and Pete Swabey, of the Economist Intelligence Unit, to explore the commercial impact of the ongoing pandemic and the steps organisations should consider taking to mitigate its long-term effects.
Tune in to find out what impact today’s ever-evolving climate is having on finance and procurement functions.
- What are the major challenges and opportunities this represents?
- How can finance functions position themselves to help their businesses survive, thrive, and lead the charge into the new-world of visible commerce?