When a team gels, you can feel it, when that combines with good process and well-delivered automation, the results are picture perfect. But success never happens overnight and is usually the result of years of careful planning. When that picture is created from a complex operating environment, the achievements are even more remarkable. Join our conversation with Linnea Costello, P2P Manager of Kodak as we hear her own personal path to where she is now, the journey the company has been on and what that experience has meant for growth.
Register to hear:
• The Kodak journey from manual to digital
• Lessons learned from technology implementation
• The importance of strategy and planning
• How career success and departmental success are linked
• The difference analytics makes to being proactive
• The ongoing story for Kodak