The simplest path
TO BETTER BUYING & SELLING
Buying and selling is complex. Too complex. With so many processes and partners, not to mention endless paperwork, it’s no wonder that inefficiency plagues almost every purchase-to-pay transaction.
Procurement and Finance functions often act as silos that don’t communicate. They’re limited by systems and processes that are no longer fit for purpose. Yet they continue to be asked to squeeze every last drop of value from their suppliers and customer relationships.
We’re dedicated to removing this complexity by providing open, secure, cloud-based purchase-to-pay (P2P) and e-invoicing solutions to organizations of all sizes. The result? Greater efficiencies in procurement, accounts payable and accounts receivable and sustainable impact to bottom-line performance.
We believe companies should be free to discover, engage and trade securely and efficiently without boundaries. They should be able to create and sustain more effective, more profitable business relationships by transacting across an open commerce network built for mutual value.
Our Purchase-to-Pay and e-Invoicing solutions allow you to
- Streamline your financial processes across the entire transaction cycle –whether receiving and sending invoices or raising requisitions and purchase orders
- Bring visibility to your global finance operations across contract management, procurement, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and travel & expense management
- Increase spend under management to drive immediate, sustainable savings straight to the bottom line.
- Achieve easy financial collaboration across both internal stakeholders and externally with suppliers and customers across a global commerce network
- Benefit from actionable insights into 100% of enterprise-wide spend and P2P process performance
- Increase productivity and reduce costs of operations by removing paper and process bottlenecks.
- Free your staff to focus on mission critical activities
Get more from every buyer-supplier transaction
Companies across all industries, from small businesses to corporate giants use Basware solutions to drive sustainable cost savings, proactive insight to cash flows and improved buyer–supplier relationships. The Basware Commerce Network is founded on the principles of openness, where all types of organizations can collaborate and trade, making it the largest in the world. Today we connect millions of business users in 900,000 companies across over 100 countries.
Start with individual solutions or adopt an entire end-to-end solution - the choice is yours.