Applicable for Basware solutions with Windows applications.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later is required for workstation applications.
- 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Windows applications must have write access to the temporary folder in the workstation.
Supported server operating systems
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
For more information, please refer to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/search?sort=PN&alpha=Windows%20server.
- Basware P2P requires a 64-bit operating systems, with WoW32 for some components, and .NET 4.6.1.
- For Analytics, see http://www.tableausoftware.com/products/server/specs for detailed Tableau server requirements.
- Basware EPP solutions require a 32-bit operating system. The latest releases of IP, PM, OM, CM, and TEM support 64-bit operating systems.
Supported databases management systems
For all database servers, 64-bit versions are recommended. The database server manufacturers define the support for database server's operating system.
- Basware TEM uses 32-bit database drivers also in 64-bit environments.
- Basware EPP anyERP requires 32-bit Oracle Client in 64-bit environments.
- Basware InvoiceReady supports only Unicom SolidDB database which is included in the delivery.
||For on-premise deployment, Basware solutions have minimum hardware requirements that match the minimum requirements of OS and the database manufacturer’s requirements. In addition, Basware gives suggestions for specific configurations. For more information, please contact Basware Customer Support.
For on-premise deployment, the Customer is responsible for taking the backups. The system backups must be taken regularly from the database server and the servers running the file system and server applications.
Basware does not provide backup tools (software or hardware). For more information on different backup options, contact the operating system, database, and hardware vendors.
The on-premise Basware solutions require the following network capabilities:
- TCP/IP network connections between workstations and servers with HTTPS protocol enabled
- 1 Gbps (or faster) network connection between the servers
- 100 Mbps (or faster) network connection between the servers and the gateway router
When the system is used through internet either by open protocols or through proprietary secured channels, there are more network delays to be considered compared to local network deployment. The overall internet connection bandwidth requirements of the server side depend on the usage of the system over internet. This can vary between installations. Basic bandwidth recommendation is 1.5Mbps per simultaneous operation executed by the end user. The final installation-specific bandwidth requirement can be derived from this recommendation.
Example: On average, an organization with 1 000 end users has 10 concurrent operations in the system, which requires a network connection of 15Mbps.
Basware CloudScan is implemented using technologies from Microsoft and selected 3rd party companies. The application runs on Microsoft Windows operating system and uses Microsoft .NET 4 platform.
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 framework
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Minimum 500MB free disk space
- Minimum 1GB, recommended 2GB of free memory
- Workstation must be connected to the internet
- TWAIN interface, with support from the manufacturer and local vendor
- Automatic document feeder (50 sheets or more), with optional flatbed is suggested for optimal usability
- Duplex scanning
- A scanning workstation must have a minimum screen resolution of 1280x1024 pixels. The recommended resolution is 1680x1050 pixels or higher for better user experience better and efficient use. A large screen is highly recommended.