ESPOO, Finland – February 6, 2019 – Basware (Nasdaq: BAS1V), the global leader in networked source-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services, today announced that during 2018, Basware partner community signed 58% more cloud-based P2P customers than the year before. These wins are in line with Basware’s strategic goal of driving significant future growth through the partner channel.
Examples of cloud-based customer wins, driven by Basware’s Partner community in Q4 2018 included:
- Azets, a leading Nordic provider for business process outsourcing services in accounting, payroll and HR, has signed Bright Group, leading provider of event technology services in the Nordics. In addition to Bright Group, Azets scored multiple customer wins in Q4 with Basware invoice automation solution and their business process outsourcing services.
- Valtatech, a Basware partner in Australia, signed a source-to-pay deal with one of the largest Superannuation Fund providers in Australia. The customer will use Basware to take care of their entire source-to-pay process from Strategic sourcing to Accounts payable automation.
- Ricoh, in the Netherlands, signed Talpa TV (SBS Broadcasting), a Netherlands based television broadcasting company, to run their purchase-to-pay process in the cloud with Basware solutions.
- Icreative has signed Koninklijke Gazelle, a market leading bicycle manufacturer in the Netherlands, to take their invoice automation to cloud with Basware.
- nSYS Services, based in the United Kingdom, signed a deal to move the accounts payable automation of a Major North Sea Drilling contractor, to the cloud with Basware.
Ilari Nurmi, SVP of Business Development and Alliances, Basware: “2018 was a record year for Basware partner ecosystem. I am more than thrilled about the momentum and expect to see great progress also this year. With the help of strong Basware partner community, our customers will gain tangible business gains for years to come.”