ESPOO, Finland 19.11.2018 – Basware (Nasdaq: BAS1V), the global leader in networked source-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services, today announced strong success with Basware’s partner community in getting new wins for its cloud-based purchase-to-pay solution as the customers are transforming their purchase-to-pay processes to the cloud. These wins are in line with Basware’s strategic goal of driving significant future growth through cloud revenue.
Recent cloud-based customer wins, driven by Basware’s Partner community include:
- Icreative has signed a deal with Klöckner Pentaplast, a global leader in rigid and flexible packaging, printing and specialty solutions, based in Germany. With the help of Basware solutions and Icreative, Klöckner Pentaplast deploys world-leading accounts payable automation capabilities in several countries.
- Fluxym has signed a deal with a French insurance company. The agreement covers the full purchase-to-pay solution together with electronic invoice receiving capability. Fluxym has also signed two other new customers for Basware P2P solution during the past 3 months.
- Finder Financials has signed a deal in Belgium with Panasonic Energy Europe, the European division for consumer battery business of Panasonic. Basware and Finder Financials will transform Panasonic’s accounts payable to the cloud and further strengthen customers' capability with analytics, vendor management capabilities and e-invoicing.
- Dimo Software has signed a deal with a France-based customer, who is a world leader in the seed sector. The customer wants to transform their invoice processing to the cloud and increase visibility through advanced capabilities of Basware analytics.
- Arcplace has signed a deal with a Swiss labelling and packaging company. The new customer will deploy the cloud-based account payable automation solution together with e-invoicing and analytics capabilities.
Ilari Nurmi, SVP of Business Development and Alliances, Basware: “I am thrilled that leading companies in their industries have chosen to develop their accounts payable and procurement processes with Basware. With the help of strong Basware partner community, these customers will have a great future in the cloud.”