For the fourth time, Basware has been named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites. Learn why Basware has been recognized in the Magic Quadrant.
See the Difference – With Basware
Over the past 30 years, we at Basware have created, innovated, and transformed our purchase-to-pay (P2P) solution with one core concept leading our way – our customers. We’ve made it a clear vision of ours to ensure that whatever we do, our goals are driven by our customers’ needs. It’s what we call our 100% promise. We empower customers to simplify operations and spend smarter through 100% spend visibility, 100% supplier on-boarding, 100% invoice capture, and 100% user adoption of e-procurement.
And for these reasons, we believe, Gartner analysts and survey respondents to the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites recognized us as a Leader.
How are Magic Quadrant “Leaders” Recognized?
Recognizing a vendor as a P2P Magic Quadrant Leader doesn’t happen in a blink of an eye. The decision is made through a detailed, thorough, and comprehensive process. Using customer surveys, interviews, and extensive vendor solution demos, Gartner evaluates and ranks different procure-to-pay (P2P) vendors on their ability to define and execute their vision through their products. Then the vendors are organized into four quadrants:
1. Challengers: Those vendors with a high ability to execute, but a low completeness of vision.
2. Niche Players: Those vendors with a low ability to execute and a low completeness of vision.
3. Visionaries: Those vendors with a low ability to execute and a high completeness of vision.
4. Leaders: Those vendors with a high ability to execute and a high completeness of vision.
Through our experience with the research process, we believe that P2P vendors are being assessed based on key elements like overall user experience, product features, integration and deployment, and service and support. In more detail, features such as the following are evaluated:
Core procure-to-pay functionality from e-procurement through payments
Global deployment suitability to maximize the business value across the world
Platform capabilities like mobile features
AI & machine learning and smart technology applications
e-Procurement capabilities such as guided buying and chatbot assistance
Integration to ERPs and other back-office systems
e-Invoicing sophistication and network reach
Customer support and implementation aspects
Supplier collaboration and information management tools
Configuration tools to change or create complex workflows
Contingent work force procurement to automate labor requests
SOW services governance and procurement
Direct order support
Travel & expense capabilities to capture more enterprise spending
Supply chain finance and dynamic discounting to support cash flow management
Why is Basware a Procure-to-Pay Leader?
Basware isn’t new to the P2P landscape and we believe our 30+ years of industry experience, innovative roadmap, and focus on customer success has garnered us placement in the “Leader” quadrant for the fourth time. We believe it’s also a testimony to our steadiness, reliability, and dependability as a P2P vendor. Core players like us tend to stick around.
We believe that Gartner’s continued placement of Basware in the Leaders’ quadrant validates what we feel are the driving forces of our market performance:
1. Our solution’s usability: Constant solution optimization and development of innovative, automated technologies help customers achieve 100% spend visibility and transparency across operations.
2. Scalability across the globe: Our UI is available in 25 languages, we offer customer support in 8 languages, and we’re fully compliant with various e-invoicing regulations in 55 countries.
3. Expansive ERP integration abilities: Our P2P solution seamlessly integrates with over 250 ERP/financial systems, streamlining customers’ processes and increasing customers’ transparency across their supply chains.
Ready to Learn More?
To learn more about Basware’s positioning in the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites, download the full report here.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites, 31 July 2019, Magnus Bergfors, William McNeill, Patrick Connaughton, Kaitlynn Sommers, Micky Keck
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.