It’s Not Magic; It’s Technology: Basware Seamlessly Integrates with 250+ ERPs Simultaneously
Monday, 1 Oct 2018
Senior Analyst Relations Manager
The Verdict is in: Basware earns highest score for Ease of Integration in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
Recently, Gartner named Basware a Leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites. Read on to learn why our ease of integration played a big role in securing the Leader position.
Acknowledged for Easy Integration
In the report, Basware receives the “highest score of all the vendor reference customer surveys for ease of integration using standard APIs and tools. Basware offers packaged integrations for importing purchase orders from POs, Kanban, and MRP systems.”
Basware brings over 30 years of integration experience to the table, so you know we have the skillset and knowledge to integrate seamlessly with your other business applications. Basware Purchase-to-Pay integration simplifies the complex nature of IT infrastructure, freeing up time and resources to focus on other business objectives and opportunities.
Because of built-in certified configurations, Basware bridges any gaps between our solution and your multiple ERP systems, assuring there will never be a bottleneck in your process and creating a consolidated view of your financial transactions in one solution.
Seeing the Full Picture
You wouldn’t buy a 3D television and never watch it with 3D glasses. It wouldn’t make sense to miss out on everything the TV has to offer. But, plenty of organisations do something very similar when it comes to their Purchase-to-Pay suites. Many only satisfy the need to match their purchase invoices with purchase orders (PO) created in the system itself. But what about external purchase orders created in ERPs and other purchasing solutions? If you’re not importing and matching against those external POs, you’re not seeing the full picture. With Basware’s integration and unique matching capabilities, you can match to all kinds of external POs and truly automate your accounts payable process and understand how your organisation is spending money.
Why You Need Easy, Seamless, Simultaneous Integration
Today’s global corporations often end up having multiple ERP systems as a result of various mergers and acquisitions, or simply having a diverse business and production lineup. However, that shouldn’t result in unnecessary complexity and expensive IT projects. Your purchase-to-pay solution should be able to easily integrate with all your ERPs and become the central hub of financial data between the systems. At Basware, our propriety solution makes that happen easily and can simultaneously integrate with all of your ERP systems. In fact, we have experience with over 250 different ERPs.
Integration with Basware minimises the need for additional configurations because everything needed for integration lives in the tool itself. With the risk of sounding technical, our customers’ positive feedback makes us proud to tell what all we handle for you with our integration:
- Master data
- Transferring business documents from and to ERP
- Matching purchase orders with invoices
Extending business rules
- Business document validation
- Invoice tax calculation
- Business document workflow
- Budget validation
Support from the World’s Largest Open Business Network
Basware’s purchase-to-pay integration ensures the flow of accurate data across key business solutions and provides ample visibility and access to critical information. The best part is Basware Purchase-to-Pay cloud service seamlessly integrates with the Basware Network – the world’s largest open business network. This means more reach and more connections to aggregate your data in one solution. And because the Network is free and easy to join for your suppliers, you can onboard 100% of your suppliers to integrate them into your electronic purchase-to-pay process to:
- Increase collaboration with suppliers
- Enable suppliers to provide electronic catalogs
- Allow suppliers to receive purchase orders, confirm, and manage changes to orders electronically
- Speed up the accounts payable process and reduce costs by offering your suppliers options to send invoices electronically: in genuine XML-based e-invoices, via email using our new SmartPDF service, or by entering invoices or converting their purchase orders to invoices in the portal. And of course, via paper.
- Decrease business costs in managing suppliers by delegating supplier information management to suppliers themselves
- Speed up the purchasing process.
Certified Integration with Leading ERP Systems
Not only is our integration quick and cost effective compared to other tools, but Basware solutions come with certified ERP intelligence, enabling seamless interoperability with the world’s leading ERP systems, including SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Basware is certified for SAP NetWeaver and supports integration with all current and future SAP systems.
- The SAP Integration and Certification Center assures that Basware properly integrates with the SAP ERP through a connector that is based on SAP-endorsed integration technologies.
- Basware is a member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- The Basware solution is a leading middleware for the Oracle ERP family.
- Basware is a Microsoft partner and collaborates with Microsoft Business Solutions.
- Microsoft has the world’s third largest base of ERP applications.
With Basware Purchase to Pay, businesses simplify operations and spend smarter. Learn how Forbo used Basware’s P2P solutions to simplify their process and handle invoices from all around the world. Read more about Basware in the Gartner Magic Quadrant Report.