The Importance of People: e-invoicing and internal collaboration at Wienerberger AG
9 May 2018
Type of event
Wienerberger is the world's largest producer of bricks and No. 1 in the clay roof tiles market and also holds leading positions in concrete pavers in CEE and pipe systems in the European market with 200 production sites in 30 countries. When it comes to digitalisation, the construction industry is lagging behind, but Wienerberger is well on the way to catching up.
In this webinar on May 8, 2018 we will talk through Wienerberger’s invoice processes and the challenge of automating over 1 million paper invoices.
Our two speakers will guide you through their experience and learnings:
- Craig Edwards, Head of Procurement CBME, Wienerberger AG
- Barbara Hiebl, Service Manager AIDA+, Automated Invoice Document Application, Wienerberger AG
You will learn:
- Why change management is important for e-invoicing projects.
- The benefits of standardisation and getting the end-to-end process right.
- About Wienerberger’s journey so far and where they’re going next.
Plus, you’ll have an opportunity to ask Craig and Barbara questions in a live Q&A.
Registrants will receive the slides and recording after the webinar. If you have any questions, please reach out to: