Basware’s Exclusive Forrester Breakfast Events
23 May 2018
- 24 May 2018
Type of event
Sydney: 23 May 2018 @ Hilton Sydney
Melbourne: 24 May 2018 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne.
Learn How To Reduce Wasteful Spending by Aligning Finance and Procurement for Common Goals with Speakers from Forrester and Basware. Finance and procurement professionals are often tasked to do more with fewer resources, leverage data to drive decision-making, become more strategic, and ensure corporate growth. These departments have common goals and need advice on how to slign in order to effectively automate manual processes, release time to focus on strategic initiatives, and aggregate reliable, complete data for analysis.
Why is this important?
Finance and procurement professionals are often tasked to do more with fewer resources, leverage data to drive decision-making, become more strategic, and ensure corporate growth. These departments have common goals and need advice on how to align in order to effectively automate manual processes, release time to focus on strategic initiatives, and aggregate reliable, complete data for analysis – ultimately working together to reduce wasteful spending and produce savings for the organisation.
What are the challenges?
The challenges in both procurement and finance are similar, and they work with the same supplier base, but in many instances disparate systems prevent them from collaborating effectively. Because of this disjointed approach, both sides struggle with:
- Inefficient, manual processes that consume valuable time and precious resources
- A lack of visibility to see spending trends and opportunities to save cost and reduce risk
- Challenges in reporting and closing the books on time
- Inability to accurately forecast and properly plan
- Difficulty managing budget and cash flow without a single source of truth
- Trouble with compliance and spend control
What will you learn?
Michael Barnes, Vice President, Research Director at Forrester Research, will present the findings of the "Forrester Wave Report: The Total Economic Impact of Basware's Purchase-To Pay Cloud Solution" and include hands-on advice on how to secure funding for your SaaS migration.
Lauri Palokangas, our Marketing Director at Basware, will share valuable insights and best practices from lessons learnt, including:
- What it means to align procurement and finance departments
- How to optimise spend visibility
- What value increased accounts payable productivity offers
- How to benchmark your process efficiency and evolve further
- What ROI you should expect from implementing a fully integrated P2P solution.
This will be your opportunity to share your thoughts and ask questions of Forrester, Basware, your peers and our Basware customers.
||Buffet Breakfast and Registration
Michael Pyliotis, APAC Country Manager / Sales Director at Basware
||Forrester Wave Report: Basware P2P Total Economic Impact & SaaS Migration Business Case by Michael Barnes, the Vice President, Research Director at Forrester Research
||How to use data to optimise your purchase-to-pay process by Lauri Palokangas , Global Product Marketing Director Basware