Every customer we work with demands to integrate our solutions with other mission-critical financial systems. It’s the foundation for how we do business – and a key reason we’re successful in working with forward-thinking organizations across the world.
We've worked hard to create a solution that lets you leave your ERP data in your existing systems and which can deal with every major purchase-to-pay transaction format and standard in use today. It means we can help you get more from our solutions, faster and easier.
Partnering with key ERP vendors
We have existing and proven relationships with the major ERP vendors. This gives us in-depth insight into their solutions and how we can best integrate with them through pre-built connectors. These partnerships include:
SAP – the interface module for Basware Purchase to Pay solutions, Basware anyERP, has achieved dual SAP certification.
Microsoft – Basware is at Microsoft's highest level, Gold Certified Partner, and our product development is centered on Microsoft's .NET architecture.
Oracle – Basware is an Oracle Certified Partner enabling our solutions to integrate seamlessly with all Oracle ERP systems (including JD Edwards and PeopleSoft ERP applications).
In fact, we integrate with over 220 different ERP systems in use across the world including:
With Basware, you get:
- Rapid deployment and integration with your existing ERP systems
- The ability to easily connect your established financial processes with your trading partners to increase efficiencies and boost cash flows
- An easy-to-use interface across P2P optimized for the needs of different roles
- The chance to get up-and-running quickly with no custom development needed
- The ability to template key financial policies and processes so that they can be used across office locations