Corporate controllers are under pressure like never before to find ways to optimize cash flow analysis and liquidity management. For more controllers, the solution to these strategic enterprise objectives has come from a seemingly tactical departmental function: accounts payable. Automating AP with technologies such as e-invoicing provides controllers with strategic tools for improving visibility into cash, managing working capital, capturing more early payment discounts, and enhancing reporting.
Part of Basware’s 2015 Controller Series, this recorded webinar will detail:
- The 3 top priorities and concerns of controllers in 2015
- How accounts payable automation addresses controller priorities and concerns
- How manual AP processes undermine a controller’s primary job responsibilities
- AP automation solutions every controller should consider
- Case study examples of financial operations that have benefited from automation