The Aberdeen Group’s study of best-in-class practices demonstrates that current processes are not working for nearly 80% of corporations. Until executives understand the power of the financial supply chain and set aside budget to institute these technology-driven improvements, these inefficiencies will continue. Non-efficient companies with higher costs of goods sold and lower profit ratios simply cannot compete with efficient companies that optimise their financial supply chains.
"Finding Cash in a Cash-Strapped World - Increase Profit by Removing Inefficiencies in Financial Supply Chain" (article 1/3) can help you to:
- Ensure your enterprise maintains a competitive cost structure.
- Forecast future scenarios and risks reliably.
- Improve Finance’s analytical, modeling and forecasting capabilities.
- Leverage new finance applications, technologies and technology deployment models.
- Manage complexity of all components of the Finance service delivery model.
This is the 1st in a series of 3 articles: "Finding Cash in a Cash-Strapped World".