An extensive report on the state of e-invoicing
The Billentis Report is an extensive document providing all the relevant information for succeeding in an e-invoicing project. The report not only provides facts about the current state of e-invoicing, but also qualitative views, evaluation, and details about the products offered by many providers.
Read the report to understand:
- Market landscape
- Trends & the changing environment
- Digitization & automation
- Business case for e-invoicing (for both issuer & recipient)
- Overcoming barriers to e-invoicing success
- E-invoicing opportunities
- Overview of over 30 different e-invoicing vendors
”Digitization of invoices alone is not sufficient for achieving zero-touch and automated invoice processing. The proportion of exception handling is still too high in most organizations. One marjor reason is poor data quality in invoices. Inaccurate information in B2B invoices is a major reason for payment delays…Automated e-invoicing is an excellent vehicle to combat this quality problem.” – Billentis Report 2016
Click below to download the report.