Improving profitability is a never-ending battle for most companies. But controllers can help their companies turn the tide in their favor using accounts payable automation. Far beyond the tactical departmental benefits for which it is best known, AP automation triggers a domino effect downstream that provides companies with strategic enterprise benefits such as improved profitability, higher price per share, and more.
Part of Basware’s 2015 Controller Series, this recorded webinar details:
- The heightened focus companies are placing on profitability
- 10 ways AP automation helps improve corporate profits
- How manual AP processes undermine a company’s ability to boost profitability
- Key AP automation technologies controllers should consider to boost corporate profits
- Case study examples of organizations that have used AP automation to increase profitability