Alusta is built on open standards that allow you quickly to deploy procurement, accounts payable and accounts receivable processes inside your enterprise and beyond.
The Alusta platform: the architecture of the B2B Cloud.
The moving parts are:
- A single database and data model - that captures all purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash transaction data and enables intelligent access based on a user’s role.
- Alusta Transaction Engine – a compliant, scalable engine that can handle any number of secure B2B transactions regardless of data format.
- Alusta Matching engine - that automatically matches invoices and orders against all their relevant documentation according to the trading partners’ business rules and workflows.
- Out-of-the-box ERP integrators – to link with any inside-the-firewall or hosted financial applications; no need for costly or time consuming integration, data re-formatting or process restructuring.
- A social collaboration layer - connecting any buyer and supplier in real time to address queries, progress transactions, solve problems and share best practice
- Smart reporting & analytics – use your universal transaction insight to improve error rates, processes and compliance; improve working capital, reduce supplier risk and seize market opportunities.
- Cloud architecture – there’s no hardware or software to buy and maintain; Alusta is a multi-tenant cloud environment so it’s easy to dial –up and dial-down access as necessary, one process at a time.
- Flexibile deployment – Alusta’s unified code base means you can mix and match on-premise or cloud-based B2B process deployment. And flexible deployment options mean you can start with a single process (such as e-invoicing) or move your entire invoicing and purchasing operations into the cloud.
- Easy connectivity – Any buyer or supplier can get started with simple ‘on-ramps’ to the B2B Cloud – start with simple but powerful e-Invoicing and add processes as you grow.
- Open API – allowing third party developers to build, deploy and share new B2B Cloud apps and processes.