Businesses are raising the priority of automation in financial processes
Espoo, Finland, 27 May, 2016 – Basware, the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services, has sponsored this year’s ‘E-Invoicing/E-Billing – Digitisation & Automation’ report by Billentis.
Readers of the annual report will discover insights in a number of areas:
The future of e-invoicing:
- E-invoicing is becoming the number one option for businesses to ensure frictionless cash flow and improve relationships with suppliers, across supply chains
- Automated e-invoicing is an excellent vehicle to combat invoice data quality, reducing exception handling significantly
The impact of digitization:
- Digitization and automation will greatly transform the routines of invoicing at a rapid pace
- Digitization requires organizations to increasingly establish invoice workflow and archiving solutions
Evolution of business processes:
- More advanced organizations have a broader objective than merely to optimise invoice process. Innovators are optimizing their full purchase to pay process
- Business agility is more important than ever as organizations seek to approach their operations and resources in a flexible manner
The role of government:
- There is a tremendous impact of new government initiatives for e-invoicing and directly related topics
- Businesses and governments are usually taking a gradual approach to replacing the paper-based systems with digital substitutes
Read the Billentis report 2016 E-Invoicing/E-Billing – Digitisation & Automation at: http://investors.basware.com/en/corporate-governance/ceo-executive-team-and-board
Basware is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services. Basware’s commerce and financing network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes. Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers. Find out more at www.basware.com.
Follow Basware on Twitter: @Basware, join the discussion on the Basware LinkedIn, Basware Facebook and Basware Blog and subscribe for the latest news.
Communications Director, Basware
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 50 557 3822