STAMFORD, Conn. – Nearing the end of a 10-country tour, Basware–the leading provider of e-invoicing and purchase-to-pay solutions–shared insights into achieving greater efficiency, improved performance and globally networked commerce at the Basware Experience 2012 User Forum in New Orleans, Oct. 22 - Oct. 24. The North American user forum, which attracted Basware customers across a variety of industries and non-profit organizations in the U.S. and Canada, also featured presentations from customers on best practices.
“The user forum is a great opportunity to meet with our customers, update them on the latest developments and gather feedback on their wish lists for product development,” said Bob Cohen, VP, North America, Basware, Inc. “This forum was very lively, with a useful exchange of ideas, best practices and case studies showing how customers solved critical business challenges. And in the midst of all this business activity, everyone also had a fun time enjoying the sights, sounds and tastes of New Orleans.”
The program featured some of the following topics for improving e-invoicing and the purchase-to-pay process:
- Leveraging Built-in Best Practices for Greater Efficiency and Automation
- Operational Reporting and Basware: Leveraging Key Metrics and Reports to Monitor and Drive Performance
- Key Drivers for Globally Networked Commerce
- AP Automation Change Management
- Paving the Way for Electronic Invoicing
- Achieving 100% e-Invoices: A Guide for Sending and Receiving Invoices Electronically
- Continuous Improvement
- Supplier Activation Best Practices: Lessons in On-boarding Suppliers into e-Invoicing Programs
- Orderless Invoice Automation
- Shaping Your Accounts Payable Strategy for the Future
In addition to the U.S., the global Basware Experience 2012 User Forum was held in Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and the U.K. in recent months.