Recognition for Basware solutions
- March 2013 Basware makes the FinTech 50 list, which highlights Europe’s most disruptive financial technology companies. The list recognises both new and existing European firms that are “re-defining the future of finance” through innovative technologies.
- February 2013 Global Finance Names Basware Best Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment Services Provider for Fourth Year
- December 2012 Basware Receives Green Supply Chain Award for Third Consecutive Year from from Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine
- December 2010 saw Basware win the Accounts Payable category in the fifth annual Financial-I Leaders in Innovation Awards.
- Basware received a Green Supply Chain award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine in November 2010 as recognition for helping companies leverage its Global e-invoicing Open Network to drive sustainable improvements in their supply chains.
- In September 2010, Basware was commended for helping businesses to improve their environmental best practice with its Global e-invoicing Open Network and was awarded a Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice.
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive named Basware in May 2010 as a Top 100 Software Provider with its Purchase-to-Pay Solutions recognized for their role in helping companies meet post-recessionary supply chain growth.
- In April 2010, Basware, together with the Danish Agency for Governmental Management, was awarded the 2010 Danish digitalization award for its travel and expense management software solution.
- For the second consecutive year, Basware was named the best global provider of Electronic Invoice Presentation and Payment solutions in 2011 by Global Finance, a leading magazine on international financial markets.
- In 2009, Basware was recognized in Supply & Demand Chain Executive Top 100 for the third consecutive years for being a leading supply chain provider that is at the forefront of innovation.
Industry analyst recognition
- Basware was recognized as a leader in eProcurement solutions in the Forrester Wave™: eProcurement Solutions, Q1 2011 report published by Forrester Research Inc.
- In its June 18, 2008 Forrester Wave™: Accounts Payable EIPP, Q2 2008 report, Forrester recognized Basware as number 1 in all three of the report’s dimensions in Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment – Strategy, Current offering and Market Presence. Basware was stated to have “the largest market presence, excellent functionality, and a strong vision.”
- Basware ranked highest among global and multi-industry "best-of-breed" eProcurement vendor, Gartner, June 2009
- Basware ranked as a top tier vendor in the supply management market by AMR Research, July 2008
- PayStream Advisors, Inc. named Basware as a strong player in invoice automation and recognized the company’s solutions for facilitating “true” automation, increasing straight-through processing of invoices, in its report: Imaging & Workflow Automation: Using Imaging Technology to Improve Business Processes.
- In October 2010, Basware was ranked 49th in the Truffle 100 – a list of top 100 European software companies. This is the fourth consecutive year Basware was included in this list.
- Basware was ranked among the world’s largest software and service providers in Software Magazine’s 28th annual Software 500 listing. Strong financials, achieved through innovative Purchase-to-Pay solutions, led to Basware’s ranking as #178 among the top 500 companies.
- Basware received the Mercurius of the Year Award in April 2010 in the business-to-business category. It is the foremost reward for Finnish sales expertise and, according to the Mercurius Jury, Basware stood out from its competitors with its outstanding ability to maintain sales spirit and drive.
- CEO Ilkka Sihvo rang the closing bell at the NASDAQ OMX stock in New York on Wednesday, March 17 2010. Basware has been publicly traded on NASDAQ’s OMX Helsinki exchange since 2000, celebrating this year both the 10-year anniversary of its IPO as well as the 25th business anniversary. The company was invited to participate in the closing-bell ceremony because of its strong global presence and success in the US market.
- Ari Salonen, Basware’s Chief Technology Officer was named one of the Provider Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine. The listing, which appeared in the magazine’s Feb/March 2010 issue, recognized Salonen in the Provider Pros to Know category for helping companies implement proven solutions to effectively address a major supply chain challenge: mastering control and real-time visibility into purchasing and accounts payable processes.