Recognition for Basware solutions
- In February 2014, Basware was named the Best Provider of Treasury Management Systems and Services for Accounts Payable Services by Global Finance magazine, in its annual ranking of the World's Best Treasury and Cash Management Providers 2014. This marked the fifth year that Basware received an exclusive treasury management award from Global Finance. Basware received this recognition for its innovative leadership in cloud-based accounts payable solutions and services, which enable companies to achieve greater visibility and control of cash, spend and working capital as well as significant efficiencies and cost savings.
- In November 2013, Basware received a Green Supply Chain award from the Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine for the fourth consecutive year. The award recognizes Basware’s industry leadership in helping companies reduce paper through e-invoicing and electronic processes. In addition to enabling sustainability, Basware’s solutions and services help companies gain critical visibility and control over finances, reduce costs and improve productivity.
- In March 2013, Basware appeared on the FinTech 50 list, which highlights Europe’s most disruptive financial technology companies. The list recognizes both new and existing European firms that are “re-defining the future of finance” through innovative technologies.
- In February 2013, Global Finance named Basware the Best Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment Services Provider for the fourth year. Basware was awarded this recognition because of its innovative leadership in invoice automation, procurement and global commerce connectivity solutions that improve supplier and buyer relationships and promote the exchange of electronic documents around the world, through the world’s largest open network for e-invoice and purchase message transactions.
Industry analyst recognition
- Basware was recognized as a leader in eProcurement solutions in the Forrester Wave™: eProcurement Solutions, Q1 2011 report published by Forrester Research Inc.